Rebate of up to $4,500
We’re offering rebates to help make solar powered systems more affordable to our members. A one-time rebate of $450 per kilowatt (kW) of DC installed, up to 10kW for members who qualify.
To qualify for the rebate
- You must be a Jackson EMC member. Rebates are not payable to entities that own panels and lease them to members.
- You must own the solar system. Rebates are not payable to members who are leasing systems owned by other entities.
- It must be a residential application for a property that you own.
- Installation contractors must be North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified PV Installation Professionals, visit www.nabcep.org/certified-installer-locator.
- Metering, energy billing and credit must meet Jackson EMC’s Distributed Generation Interconnection Procedure installation guidelines and Net Metering Rider requirements.
- All systems must be preapproved and meet program guidelines to be connected to Jackson EMC infrastructure. Contact Jackson EMC before you begin installation of your system to ensure eligibility.
- Jackson EMC offers a solar site survey at no charge to the residential customer.
- Jackson EMC will retain any renewable energy credits.
Complete this form to contact us, or call 1-800-462-3691 and speak to a residential energy advisor.
Note: County or local permits and inspections are the homeowner’s responsibility. Jackson EMC reserves the right to deny rebates when installation does not follow equipment and installation specifications. Jackson EMC inspections and guidelines are for rebate purposes only. Proper installation and performance is the sole responsibility of the homeowner, contractor and equipment manufacturer. Jackson EMC rebate maximum is for a 10kW system and is capped at $4,500. Rebates are subject to change at any time and may be discontinued when funds are depleted.