Thinking of Making Energy Efficient Improvements to Your Home?
Take advantage of our 3% APR* HomePlus Loan.
$500 to $7,500 may qualify.
Use the loan for improvements like:
• ENERGY STAR®-qualified heat pump replacement
• Water heater replacement
• Ductwork repair
• Air Sealing
• A Home Energy Evaluation can help you
determine which measures would be the most beneficial.
You can finance Jackson EMC approved energy upgrades, so check with a home energy advisor for a list of all qualifying energy upgrades for the program.
A $65.00 fee will be required at closing. This covers the loan processing and closing fees for Go Energy Financial. Once the work is complete, your loan payment will appear on your monthly Jackson EMC bill and your payments will be applied to your HomePlus Loan balance.
To Get Started
- • Must be a Jackson EMC member in good standing.
- • Loan can only be used for approved energy upgrades.
- • Upgrades must be made at a home served by Jackson EMC.
- • Upgrades must be made by a contractor from Jackson EMC’s participating contractor network.
- • Member must complete the Go Energy Financial HomePlus loan application.
- • Determine the home improvements you want to make.
- • Contact Jackson EMC and speak with a residential energy advisor.
- • Get an estimate for your energy upgrades from Jackson EMC’s participating contractor network.
- • Complete the Go Energy Financial HomePlus loan application.
- Note: Do not proceed with your home improvements until you have received confirmation of loan approval from Jackson EMC.
- • Your home improvements will be verified for completion and the loan documents will be signed.
- • Check will be made payable to your contractor and mailed from Go Energy Financial.
- • Your monthly loan payment will appear on your Jackson EMC bill and will be applied to your HomePlus loan.
*Financing is available through our partner, Go Energy Financial. Loans up to $7,500 for 36 or 60 months. Qualification is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and the underwriting standards of Go Energy Financial. Upgrades must be made by a contractor from Jackson EMC’s participating contractor network. All Go Energy Financial loan programs, rates, forms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Limited time offer until funds are exhausted. Jackson EMC's energy efficiency services and products only relate to total electric equipment.