EMC Security offers state-of-the-art security systems.
Security for your home
EMC Security offers state-of-the-art security systems that are custom designed to protect your home or business. A joint venture between Jackson and Walton EMCs, EMC Security puts your interests first with comprehensive, customized protection services.
EMC Security offers service with no strings attached and no hidden surprises. There are no contracts to sign, and you own the system once it's installed. Each system is designed for your individual needs, so you get precisely the level of protection you expect.
EMC Security is different from any other company in the security industry.
Here are some of the ways
- EMC Security provides a free security evaluation. A system is then custom designed specifically for your needs.
- There's no monitoring contract to sign, so if you aren't pleased with the service you can simply change companies.
- There are no penalties, contract buy-outs or hidden automatic contract renewals with EMC Security.
- You own the security system from the time it's installed.
- EMC Security has a variety of payment plans, and your security service can be conveniently billed on your electric bill.
- EMC Security's monitoring rates are very affordable, beginning at $16.95 for home or business service. Intrusion, fire, medical alert and security system paging features are included in the $16.95.
- Most existing systems can be monitored by EMC Security.
- We provide U.L.-listed local 24-hour monitoring service.
- EMC Security is brought to you by the power company you know and trust, Jackson EMC.
Security for business
EMC Security offers state-of-the-art security systems that are custom-designed to protect your business. No matter the size or scope of your commercial or industrial property, there's no question that an EMC Security system is one of the most effective and affordable ways to manage business risk.
We offer high-tech, integrated solutions for automated security, fire alarm, closed-circuit TV and access control. Video imaging and identification badging services are available on- or off-site. EMC Security can also provide management reports and backup communications so that you are always in touch with emergency services.
Our consultants and technicians are experienced at turning your specific needs into a comprehensive security system that works for you. There are no long-term contracts to sign, and you own the system once it's installed. We put you in complete control of system costs and ownership from day one.
EMC Security serves a diverse base of commercial customers with a wide range of needs. From a medical disposal company requiring a high-security integrated system, to a large chain of convenience stores with state-of-the-art closed circuit cameras, to securing a high-tech medical equipment manufacturing facility, we have the expertise to handle it all.
Interested in a free security evaluation?
Call 770-963-0305 or go to www.emcsecurity.com.